Self Building:Final Film


 Making a short film was a challenging but rewarding experience, and I learned a lot about self-building along the way. I realized that making a film requires a lot of self-motivation and discipline. I had to learn to prioritize my time and set achievable goals for myself in order to stay on track. As a self-builder, I had to be resourceful and find creative solutions to problems that arose during the filmmaking process. I took on multiple roles in the production, such as writing, directing, and editing, which required me to develop a wide range of skills. I learned to be adaptable and flexible, as plans and ideas often needed to change based on new information or feedback. Self-building allowed me to take ownership of my work and create something that was truly my own. I had to take initiative and be proactive in order to get things done, which helped me develop a strong work ethic. I learned the importance of self-reflection and self-critique in order to improve my skills and work. As a self-builder, I also had to be open to collaboration and feedback from others, which helped me grow and improve as a filmmaker. I had to be willing to take risks and try new things, even if it meant stepping outside of my comfort zone. Self-building helped me develop a strong sense of confidence in my abilities and my work. I learned to trust my instincts and take ownership of my decisions and creative choices. Self-building also taught me the importance of perseverance and resilience in the face of setbacks or challenges. I learned to be patient and persistent, even when things didn't go according to plan. Self-building allowed me to create a unique and personal vision for the film, and to bring that vision to life through hard work and dedication. I was able to develop a sense of pride and ownership in the final product, knowing that I had played a key role in its creation. The process of self-building also helped me grow as a person, teaching me valuable skills such as problem-solving, communication, and time management. Overall, making a short film through self-building was an empowering and transformative experience that taught me a great deal about myself and my abilities.I am proud of what I accomplished through self-building and am excited to continue building on these skills and experiences in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package

Changing the Mistakes:Final Film

Intro Blog